Don’t fail your dream, make a good and sound first step!
EVALUATING A START UP
This course is for you if...
· You already have an idea for a business and want to rapidly test and launch it
· You have several ideas for startups and want to know which one to pursue, and how best to do it
· You have recently launched your startup and are looking for the best ways to move forwards to the next stage
. You need to evaluate an investment
Learn from the international experts about start up
This highly interactive workshop offers practical advice on how to turn your dream business idea into a reality by looking at
- Current Founders of start-ups
- Managers, directors of new venture, investment projects
- Candidates of Solvay programs (MBA, Marketing & Communication, Business Quality & Performance, Banking & Finance)
- Early Bird: Register & Payment before 22/8: discount 30%
- Groupon (3 or more): discount 20%
- Combination of Early Bird & Groupon: discount 50%
- By Cash: at R904, 9th Flr., Itaxa House, 126 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Str., D.3
- By bank transfer to
Le Thi Ngoc Hien
Account Number: 0071002647373
VIETCOMBANK, Chi Nhánh Tp. HCM,
Swift Code: BFTVVNVX
Content: One Day Course 9/9 cho Nguyễn Văn A...
09:00 - 12:00: Morning Session
12:00 - 13:30: Break (Lunch served at site)
13:30 - 16:30: Afternoon Session
Professor Harold de Walque. MSc in Management – Solvay Brussels School
- Being now one of the founders and Head of global expansion of Darts-ip, a unique global service provider for Intellectual Property (IP) professionals active in over 50 countries.
- Got 6 years living and working in South-East Asia, including 3 years in Vietnam