The new Master in Marketing and Communication Management
- Meeting the inspiring Academic Director of Marcom Zone - Prof Jean Pierre Baeyens on round table
- What is new in version 4.0
- Requirements for entering Marcom Zone
- Chance for winning the scholarship at Marcom Zone
- What Marcom Zone members say about their current journey.
+ Introduction about Solvay Brussels School and Viet-Bi programs
+ Information about MMCoM Program
+ Current students sharing
Prof Jean-Pierre Baeyens, portrays himself as a "CHIEF INSPIRATING OFFICER". He is well known in Vietnam where he taught to hundreds of managers over the last ten years and served as Dean in the Solvay Vietnam Belgium Master programs.
Prof Baeyens holds an MBA from the Harvard Business School and a MSc in Management from Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management. He holds the Chair of Marketing at Solvay Brussels School, where he teaches Corporate Strategy, Strategic Marketing Management and International Marketing. His management career includes various tenures in MNC’s (Procter & Gamble, Moulinex,...) and nearly 20 years as consultant, board member and marketing advisor.
He is now directing the Solvay Advanced Master in Creativity & Marketing, a 9-month full time course on the Université Libre de Bruxelles Campus in Brussels.
Meet-up with Academic Director of Marcom Zone 28.3